- Published on Thursday, 20 December 2007 22:17
- Hits: 3930
Chas Mortimer is with us (Yamaha) already for a very long time. A story about the riders is "in the making".
- Published on Sunday, 09 December 2007 21:34
- Hits: 2860
Cees van Dongen started as a rider already in the 1950's. As he worked later-on as Workshop foreman for the Dutch Yamaha Importer Messrs. "Het Motorpaleis", (the Motorpalace), he also became one of the first Yamaha riders in Europe.
- Published on Tuesday, 18 December 2007 21:43
- Hits: 7657
You must all be wondering about who is Remko. Here he is!
- Published on Saturday, 15 December 2007 22:01
- Hits: 2678
As a tribute to the old generation I want to show you that I come from a motorcycling family.
- Published on Wednesday, 12 December 2007 19:53
- Hits: 3516
Not directly one of the G.P. riders that most of you are interested in, but Des Heckle was instrumental as one of the first riders using Yamaha's for Sprint Racing..
- Published on Tuesday, 11 December 2007 22:34
- Hits: 3835
Hideo Kanaya Partnered with Jarno Saarinen in the eventful 1973 season and soon showed himself as a very outstanding rider.
- Published on Tuesday, 11 December 2007 22:22
- Hits: 2546
Dieter Braun, riding the "Mitsui Maschinen" Yamaha 250 cc in 1973, became World Champion in this very hectic year.
- Published on Sunday, 09 December 2007 21:59
- Hits: 2737
Canadian Mike Duff joined the Yamaha team in the early days.
- Published on Sunday, 09 December 2007 21:40
- Hits: 3427
A lot can be written about Yamaha's first World Champion, but I will firstly make a picture file, the stories come later when I have time.
- Published on Monday, 20 August 2007 01:00
- Hits: 3555
Kent Andersson (born August 1, 1942 in Gothenburg, Sweden, died in Landvetter August 29, 2006) was a Grand Prix motorcycle road racing World Champion. He remains Sweden's only motorcycle road racing world champion.